Sunday, April 12, 2015

Winter Storm category 5 ale

Well I better write quickly since the beer is going down fast. This is a good sign for the beer but if I am to tell you what I think then.... MMM... to quote Dexter Madison (see youtube)"I think i'll have that extra taste". I enjoy the irony that on one of the most sunny days we have had so far this year I am reviewing a beer called Winter Storm category 5 ale from the clipper city brewing company. It is infact so nice I decided to cook out. The Chicken and beef and the baked potatoe  are  just a few feet away on the grill. So back to  the beer yes slightly sweet but in a very good way flavourful but not overpowering best description is truthfully try it. Although mine was described as best by last month I think it tastes just fine this month too. 
I fear sometimes that my reviews will cause people to decide to avoid something that they might enjoy even if i did not well this i enjoyed even if you do not like it. I will be surprised if yoy dont but they say their is no accounting for taste.Normally I put the official words on this product I could not find it. Until we meet again I bid you taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment