Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Klik Kariot pillows

I went to my local Krogers today and found to my delight that they had marked the Klik Kariot pillows to 79cents. I had seen these before and they had looked interesting. However I had no desire to pay regular price for them incase they did not taste as good as they looked. Good news they did taste as good as they looked and for those that care they are Kosher, the bad news is the bag is only 75G and when shared with three they didn't  last long. They are made by unilever israel foods.  Klik Kariot pillows are described as nougat filled crunchy cereals coated milk choclate. The chocolate on the outside is good quality tasting milk chocolate with a nice crisp wafery cereal. The thing that gives it a nice finish is the Hazelnut center. The question often asked to determine if the item was liked is would you buy this item again....Answer yes however the tightwad in me would prefer to pay 79cents and the pig in me would prefer a bigger bag.


No comments:

Post a Comment