Monday, July 13, 2015

Smirnoff ice screwdriver premium malt beverage



Its a wet and hot day I am off work. Nowhere to go some cooking out to do. If the weather permits some hotdogs or cheap steak (chuck roast) is in my future.  so Smirnoff ice screwdriver premium malt beverage seems like a taste sensation I want to try.
A screwdriver is basically orange juice vodka and ice. If chilled this is a pretty good facsimile.
Would I buy this again if the price was right.for sure. Nice orange flavour nice aftertaste. Yes this comes recommended.
Now the technical specs:


This ready-to-drink malt beverage boasts a classic Screwdriver taste perfectly blended to appease your citrus cravings. Chill and enjoy straight from the bottle or in a glass over ice. Available in a convenient 6 pack of 11.2oz single serve bottles as well as 24oz single-serve bottles.

Well until i taste again I bid you peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment