Sunday, September 4, 2016

Coney Island Hard Orange Cream ale

I just got home from work. I'm hot and tired so how about a nice Coney Island Hard Orange Cream ale.The aroma is definitely Orange cream soda. Strangely the tasie hits me more like root beer mixed with orange cream soda. Although that sounds possible nasty it really is not though. I was expecting one thing and got something else. That is not a reason to despair. I say always be open to different things and enjoy what they offer. This ale tests that theory and depending on your viewpoint either I or the ale passed.


Now the official word:



Hard Orange Cream Ale

Hard Orange Cream Ale

ABV: 5.0%
Get your tickets here! It’s a small price for a thrilling escape. Buckle up, passengers,  and hang on to your hats; we’re on a steep track to bring you back to the boardwalk.
Some rides are deceiving, but this one is all there. Coney Island Hard Orange Cream Ale is an amalgamation of orange, vanilla and spice inspired by the deliciously unexpected concoctions you only find on the boardwalk.  Are you tall enough to ride?
Available In
Bottles and 6-Packs

No comments:

Post a Comment