Wednesday, September 7, 2016

KICKSTART HYDRATING BOOST from mtn Dew

Image result for kickstart hydrating boostIt is over 90 fahrenheit approx 32  celsius Yes it's HOT. So this is the perfect time to try KICKSTART HYDRATING BOOST from mtn Dew. I got this as one of Krogers friday freebies so lets give it a shot.
At first a nice sparkling fruit flavour comes through, very sweet. Then and to its credit only then not at first like with so many low calorie drinks, comes  a slight taste of artificial sweetener.
This caused me to check the ingredients list and sure enough SUCRALOSE, SUCROSE,and as a bonus ESTER OF ROSIN Full list of ingredients below. So the true test of a food or drink is would you get it again? Sorry probably not unless it was really cheap or I was really thirsty with little or no other choices.  The reasons are as follows I do not like the idea of artificial sweeteners they cause risks of an undetermined nature to my body. With sugar I know what the risk is and infact already have diabetes. Cancer and all of the things caused by  sucralose and its friends appeal far less. Then has the name of my blog might give away Taste is important to me. The taste of artificial sweeteners have never appealed to me.Sure it has ten percent juice. It is the other ninety percent that worries me at least most of it.



Now the official word:

Mtn Dew Kickstart Pineapple Orange Mango combines the great taste of DEW with real fruit juice and coconut water to get you charged for your next big moment.Serving Size 12 fl oz (355 mL)Nutrition Facts
Servings Per Container 1
Amount Per Serving
Calories 60
Total Fat
 0g
Sugars
 14g
Protein 0g
% DV
Vitamin C100%

More Informatio

Niacin60%
Vitamin B660%
Pantothenic Acid45%
Phosphorus10%

More Information

No comments:

Post a Comment