Monday, January 20, 2014

Samuel Adams Whitewater IPA

  A new night a new taste: Sam Adams Whitewater IPA. The name contains the word water, which worries me, but I will proceed with an open mind and an open mouth. Here goes...
  Ok, most people claim an apricot taste to this beer. I say it is somewhat there, but it does not help make this an experience I wish to repeat that eagerly. So, try if you wish, but better awaits you elsewhere.So until we meet again I bid you taste.
NEW Whtwater LGDetail

                                 HOP VARIETIES

Topaz, Chinook, Cascade, Simcoe, and Citra

MALT VARIETIES

Samuel Adams two-row pale malt blend and white wheat

YEAST STRAIN

Top-fermenting Ale

COLOR

Hazy amber, SRM: 7.5

SPECIAL INGREDIENTS

Apricots, coriander, orange peel

ALC. BY VOL/WT

5.8% ABV - 4.6% ABW

IBUs

61

CAL PER SERVING

197

AVAILABILITY

Year Round

No comments:

Post a Comment