Friday, January 24, 2014

Fox Barrel Pear Cider

  English Pride, English Perry. I am proud to say I am English American. The question with this review is, am I proud Fox Barrel is English?
Today I am trying a tin, or can to Americans, of Fox Barrel imported pear cider.It's ok but it is not special. I prefer a sweet apple cider. This is ok, but slightly dry. I was a fan of Woodpecker and Bulmers cider.So try this, but, if like me, you like sweet cider, try Woodpeckers and Bulmers. Now the official specs, So until I taste again I bid you peace.
main copy2

100% Made In England. 100% pressed and naturally fermented in England. Made with only premium pears, smoothed with pure pear juice. No added flavors, colorants, malt, spirit or apple alcohols. No sorbate or benzoate preservatives.
100% Pearfection. A truly sessionable, classic English medium-dry natural Perry. Juicy, fresh, medium-bodied, with a subtle citrus zing and a long natural pear finish.

100% English Supeariorty. 5.3% ABV.
Slightly cloudy and alive with natural pear flavors and complexity. Lightly sparkling, fresh straw in appearance with a natural semi-brilliance. In 4-pack cans with our unique middle “pick-and-go” band. With an easy pick handle it also means,
no splaying or damage associated with traditional top plastic ring holder.

No comments:

Post a Comment