Thursday, May 4, 2017

May I have a beer May 4th ALASKAN Husky IPA

The weather in Ohio is summer winter and spring yes I know most of us have those seasons with autumn thrown in for good measure, but I meant this week. So if my beer selections for may confuses you, you are beginning to experience what Ohio residents are experiencing.  I am a fan of a strong IPA but that does not mean I cannot enjoy an IPA that is confident enough to deliver flavour without trying to overpower the drinker. Alaskan Husky is a Good solid IPA with a pleasant after taste not weak but not too strong. It instead leaves you with a good pleasing taste with hints of fruit in your mouth. Don't mistake what I just said to mean it is a fruity beer. It is more a beer not afraid to have things in addition to hops going on.So even if the sun is shinning Alskan husky IPA is no  dog.




Spring Seasonal: Husky IPA

This IPA has brilliant clarity and exhibits tropical and stone fruit flavors with aromas of tangerine and papaya.

Flavor

This IPA has brilliant clarity with a medium golden color. It exhibits tropical and stone fruit flavors with aromas of tangerine and papaya.

Ingredients

Alaskan Husky IPA is made from glacier-fed water and features Mosaic hops and premium Pilsen malt.

Specifications

  • Original Gravity: 1.060
  • ABV: 7.0%
  • Bitterness: 50 IBU
  • Color: 5 SRM

No comments:

Post a Comment