Tuesday, May 16, 2017

May I have a beer May 8th Hamm's American classic beer

So as the weather warms up we return to our old ways we didn't always have fancy houses with air-conditioners and fancy ovens with ceramic tops. We once lived in primitive shelters and cooked over an open fire. So to prove we have not given all of that up, any  chance man gets he heads outside and cooks out. I am no exception. yes I now use  a propane fueled fire but you get the idea. If you are going out on a warm day to stand next to a fire or even a gas grill you need liquids and why not beer? You would not want a high ABU because well if nothing else you could get drunk and burn yourself. I love great flavoured things but as I have said on many occasions I have champagne taste and water money (though these days water is getting expensive). If I am looking for a low cost beer that still as flavour this is one of probably the top three. Hamm's American classic beer. Your Somewhat typical American lager. Unlike it's more known couterparts it has more  flavour and usually costs less. So if you are heading out for a busy day at the grill you could do worse than grab a thirty pack of Hamm's.



Not much official word given about the beer but here it is I also tried to include a video it does take a little longer to load at least on my slow internet you may have better luck.

America’s Classic Premium Lager born in the land of sky blue waters, Hamm’s is brewed in true family tradition from purest water and choicest barley malt, grain and hops. Quality was Theodore Hamm’s fundamental principle which holds to today. Hamm’s Beer has won numerous medals at the Great American Beer Festival®, including gold in 2007 and 2010, and silver in 2002, 2008 and 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment