Saturday, May 6, 2017

May I have a beer May 5th Payback pilsner.

Let me first say it rained so much today that it would take one heck of a beer to dry my dampened spirits and I am not the biggest fan of a Pilsner. So to say it was alright is as high of a praise as This beer could expect from me. Sure it did have a slightly cloudy golden hue. The taste for a pilsner was good but why settle for ok. Tomorrow lets for better than ok.



Official word:

Payback Pilsner

Our pilsner is an all-day drinker perfect for a rock festival weekend. This lager beer is brilliant with a gorgeous golden hue. We age it for nearly a month using a centuries old process to build a crisp, clean flavor that is perfectly balanced. The nose is bright with loads of herbal, cedar and floral hop aroma contributed by the finest hops the Bavarian Hallertauer region can yield.
IBU
45
ABV
5.1%
CATEGORY
Year-Round Beers

No comments:

Post a Comment