Monday, May 15, 2017

May I Have a Beer, May 6th, New Belgium Accumulation White India Pale Ale

I heard people talking about snow yesterday. I think they were kidding, though it did get down to 41 degrees. In honour of this I will celebrate the lack of accumulation with new Belgium's Accumulation White India pale ale, a light cloudy golden brew that is full of flavour, to take your mind off of whatever nature wants to throw at you. I enjoyed this and I hope you will too. Don't, however, try it because I said you will enjoy it. Try it because you want to find out for yourself. If it is snowing when you try it, relax and let it accumulate. If it is hot and sunny, relax and enjoy a flavourful cold beer.
I do offer some concern upon visiting the New Belgium website. I could not find Accumulation listed. It might be for seasonal reasons, but the info below came from other sources. Let's hope they still brew this flavourful beer.


Official (sort of) word
IPA · 6.2% ABV
Brewing a white IPA was not only a way to salute the white beauty falling from the sky, but a direct revolt to the longstanding tradition of brewing dark beers.
This winter, IBUs start accumulating like snow in Colorado with our new Accumulation White IPA. At least that’s what our rebellious brewer Grady Hull likes to claim as he shovels in plenty of new hop varietals and a bit of wheat for a smooth mouthfeel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment