Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Sapporo Ichiban Oriental Noodle Soup

   So with the expensiveness and busy-ness , of the holiday season you might understand why a quick look through my cupboard lead me to Sapporo Ichiban noodles. They had actually been in there for several months, but today was the day. I wanted food and I wanted it now! I followed the directions on the pack. Not complicated. Add water to line, pour powder in, microwave for 4 mins. I did 5. Our mic is smaller than most.
The result, with the addition of a few crackers, ( I like my soup solid.), was a surprisingly tasty snack that got me going again.
Prep = easy
prep time = quick
Taste for a snack food = Great!
So if you want something quick, tasty, and cheap: highly recommended.
Official info below.
So until I taste again I bid you peace!
Package: Original CupThe rich and savory light brown soup is created from blending chicken stock and soy sauce along with a mixture of vegetables and spices. The slight aroma of pepper increases appetite and integrates the taste. Corn, carrots, and green onions are added as toppings to further enrich the flavorful dish.

INGREDIENTS:

ORIENTAL NOODLES:
ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), PALM OIL (TBHQ & CITRIC ACID ADDED TO PROTECT FLAVOR), POPATO STARCH, SOY SAUCE(WATER, WHEAT, OYBEANS, SALT, SODIUM BENZOATE-PRESERVATIVE), SALT, GUAR GUM, SODIUM CARBONATE, TOCOPHEROLS, POTASSIUM CARBONATE.
SOUP BASE:
SALT, MONOSODIUM GLUTAMATE, SUGAR, MALTODEXTRIN, SOY SAUCE POWDER (SOY SAUCE[WHEAT, SOYBEANS, SALT], MALTODEXTRIN, SALT), SPICES, ONION PODER, CARAMEL COLOR (CONTAINS SULFITES), BEEF STOCK PODWER, DISODIUM SUCCINATE, TRICALCIUM PHOSPHATE, GARLIC POWDER, CORN OIL, CHICKEN BROTH POWDER (MALTODEXTRIN, CHICKEN BROTH FLAVOR [CONTAINS CHIKEN BROTH, SALT, FLAVOR] ), DISODIUM INOSINATE, SODIUM GUANYLATE,AND SESAME SEED OIL.
DEHYDRATED VEGETABLES:
CORN, CARROTS, LEEK CHIPS.
Manufactured in a facility that also processes milk, egg, fish, crustaceans, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts and sesame products.
Original Flavor:
WITH NATURAL & ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS

No comments:

Post a Comment