Friday, December 20, 2013

Thirsty Dog Brewing Company 12 Dogs of Christmas Ale

Twelve days of Christmas be blowed. Let's try 12 dogs of Christmas ale. Well, last year my wife bought for me a partridge in a .....Wait. That's not it. She bought me a bottle of 12 Dogs of Christmas ale.
Ok. So after a year in the bottle it is not as fresh as the Great Lakes on draft currently, but you know what? It tastes pretty good. I will now try it with dinner...
  Yes. It stands up to vegetarian meatballs in a spicy bbq sauce, and if it has enough flavour to do that I think it can hold its own against most meals.
  I have been told that the brewmaster is the same as Great Lakes Christmas ale. If this is true, and the flavour and quality seem to attest to this, then I would like to shake their hand. They are, I am sure, one of the top masters of their craft. I wish you all, and especially 12 Dogs/ Great Lakes Christmas ale  brewmaster, a very happy Christmas.
  No, you didn't get off that easily. I will, I am fairly sure, be reviewing some taste sensations between now and  Boxing Day.
Until the next time I taste I bid you peace.


Now the official blurb on 12 Dogs of Christmas Ale:


http://thirstydog.com/news/images/12-Dogs-Sell-Sheet.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment