Thursday, June 1, 2017

May I have a beer May 12th Great Lakes Alberta Clipper Porter

Do you like Porter beers? Do not answer this unless you have tried them all. Some are lets be honest nasty some creamy some rich and full bodied.
This one had some creamy qualities but the chocolate and Raspberry won me over. I looked over at my glass and realized it was gone. My desire to drink it had not. Great Lakes brewery rarely disappoints and Alberta clipper was on  that long list of beers that show why I order Great lakes that I have not yet tried with confidence. Will you like it I do not know you tell me!



Now the official word from great lakes:


ALBERTA CLIPPER® PORTER







VIEW LABEL DETAILS
Named for the intense winter storms that sweep the Great Lakes region, our porter is rich and smooth with balanced gusts of tart raspberry and bittersweet chocolate.

FLAVOR
It was a dark and stormy Porter, with squalls of dark chocolate and fresh raspberries...

ABV
7.5%
 IBU
40

PAIRS WITH
Braised meats, Gruyere cheese, and snow days

No comments:

Post a Comment