Thursday, June 1, 2017

May I have beer May 27th Sprecher Hard Apple Pie

Sprecher Hard Apple Pie is listed on Sprecher breweries site as a  hard craft Soda but if  coney island and not your can count as being a beer then this can too. The previously mentioned brews are like drinking pop this was like drinking Apple Pie!  Yes it really was and it was a tasty apple pie at that. I drank my apple pie before dinner and began to feel guilty. Then I remembered something my father in law said once when asked why he was eating his desert before dinner "That way I know I will have room for it"  That does after all make perfect sense. This was a drink I am glad I had room for.
Thanks Leroy for the advise and thanks to my wife for the gift.


Now the official word:
Hard Apple Pie Facts

Year First Brewed: 2015
Serving Temperature: 45°
At 5% abv, this is definitely not a simple apple pie though it tastes remarkably similar. Each sip gives you every flavor you get in an apple pie -- crisp yet soft apple up front followed by cinnamon and a pie crust finish. Sweet, tart and smooth with a hint of savory. Engagingly provocative, Hard Apple Pie is delicious on its own, in a float with your favorite ice cream, or mixed in a cocktail. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment